Thursday, September 1, 2011

It all started with peanut butter...

I'm eating peanut butter straight from the jar...
Yep, this is the life I lead here in Small Town, NE. I need to do the dishes, my only tempting snack is peanut butter and I have two quarter sized blisters on the bottom of my feet... Oh, and there is a killer wasp in my house threatening my life and sanity. I can see the headlines now ' Young Teacher dies after deadly attack by Crazy Wasp. Friends and Family Weep. Wasps Woot.' I think the missing leaf bug from my classroom is going to help it! Yesterday a lady brought it to my room in a cottage cheese container with holes so it could breath and today when I went to look at it... poof, gone!!! So, the only logical explanation is that it is busy cavorting with the enemy(Mr. Wasp) and planning an all out attack on Phyllis (my house) and I! This is the stuff nightmares are made of!
Okay, so maybe my sanity was the first to leave. I am feeling torn today... Football season starts this weekend! But I don't have cable... I feel like maybe I should wait until I receive a paycheck and double check to make sure I have enough money before I spend it on something trivial like television... But football season starts this weekend... I guess I will probably have to break out the radio and catch some Husker football (and others) the good ole' fashioned way.
At least high school football starts tomorrow night... I am hoping it will reach a cold enough temp that I can don a hoodie... Oh, I long for the days when I can wear a hoodie and watch some football! YAY!!! Some days it is just clear to see how God has blessed me... and trust me when I say I am overblessified!
Short post today, but really this is all I have to talk about... I liked Tim Tebow on facebook, and I am not going to lie when I say I really want to meet him someday... There is just something about guys who love Jesus and love sports that I find crazy attractive!!! Yes, so... that is all... back to reality! = )
How have you been blessed today?

No comments:

Post a Comment