Sunday, September 18, 2011

20 Things that Make Me Happy

Today I feel totally content and happy so I was thinking... what makes me happy. I have decided to compile a list: 
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY: 
1. God and Jesus: God sent Jesus to die on the cross... Jesus became my sin to rid me of my sin... If that doesn't make you smile I don't know what will! 
2. Cute old couples: When you see a couple who is over the age of... say 70 holding hands you just have to smile! 
3. 'Oh': There is a lady that says 'oh' when she agrees with things and when she is thinking about things, and instead of amen I think... It is just so great! Not to mention that 'oh' is a versatile word that you can use for the good or bad in sports!
4. Coffee: On a cool fall day it is so wonderful to have something hot to drink, even when your Folger's coffee doesn't taste very good! 
5. Guys: Especially the ones that love Jesus and sports!
6. Love Songs: Not every love song, but cute ones with clever phrases and music!
7. Basketball: I played today. 3 on 2... not the ideal amount of players and I was the only girl... and yet it makes never fails to make me feel good!
8. Getting Challenged: My father challenged me to see who can be the first to run a 5k... I AM IN!!! 
9. Fall: I just love this time of year... It is nearly my favorite, right after the Christmas season, which I love the most!
10. Preschoolers: I have 22 of them... Love them all!!! 
11. Sweatpants: I only have 2 pairs but I will wear them until they are no longer wearable!
12. Salads: I am on a crazy salad trip as well... They just taste so good... 
13. Sunday Afternoon Naps: Laying on the couch, with the football game on... Majorly relaxing. 
14. Going to a Church that isn't afraid to Share the Gospel: Need I say more
15. Random TV Shows I'd Never Think I'd Like: Like Dr. Who (Sci-Fi: I never thought I'd like that!) 
16. Candles: My house actually smells good today!
17. Watching Football: And occasionally making remarks out loud!
18. Children's Books: I will have one published someday!
19. Blogs. Maybe I'm not that great at blogging, but it is still fun. 
20. Knowing that God's love is unconditional!

No comments:

Post a Comment